Monday, December 15, 2008

So home...................................

i just get told what to do a lot by my parents
get a curfew type of thing for some strange reason
can't really drink
no one is really around
and the ones that are around are already on my nerves.

at least i am goin to DC tommo

but i dont want to be home.
dont want to be sittin in this comfy chair

but this movie twlight isnt that bad.
sunita (crush shhhh) keeps tryin to get me to watch it. soooo i am

i miss my besties :( from home n school
i wanna get in the hot tub and have very good convos about all of life. need intelligent convo... rawrrrrrrr

i dont think i am going to be able to handle getting old
even when i am "settled down" i plan on running around a lot. i cant imagine myself sittin still ya kno! this sittin here n hangin out on the street corner all day is fun fo 1 day but by day 2 its old n by day 3 i am frustrated n fat hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment